Pumpkin Cheesecake

This post is a few weeks old but I wanted to share it with you none-the-less.

My mom has the most amazing pumpkin cheesecake recipe and last thanksgiving Anne and I started a tradition. We spent thanksgiving in South Africa and my contribution to the group dinner was this delightful dessert. Anne said she would help... Which turned more into her doing most of the work.

There is no canned pumpkin or pre-made graham cracker crusts in South Africa. Which meant, we had to cut up and boil real pumpkin and make our graham cracker crust [without actual graham crackers]. It still tasted amazing but I must say, this most recent baking extravaganza, in Kona, went a lot faster!



On Saturday, Anne and I baked two pumpkin cheesecakes for the photogenX harvest party.




We danced and sang to Taylor Swift



Texting during the actual baking process

Comments